Island of Fire -- COMPLETED

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:04 pm

"If that's the case," Xiuhcoatl said from his position high in the crow's nest, "then we need to get the Reznors kicked into high gear."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://koopaelite.canada-forum.net
annabelle56
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:50 pm

Feeling the ship shift back and forth, Crystal began to feel a bit on the nauseated side. Ignoring the feeling, she looked to Jonno. "I fear the worst for what's going on above," she whispered, sounding frightened. "Not sure about you but it'll be a slow way back up to the ship in its current condition.."

Quote :
"We write of our past to remind us of where we started; we read in the present to know how far we've come." -Heather Butler 1982-2008
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spike83
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:19 pm

"Sure thing O'Captain my Captain," Spike said back into the crystal as he crushed it in his hand, dissolving it. "Doin' nothing is what I do best."

A huge grin forming on his face, he scooped more of the loose coins into his shell. "Nothing wrong wif some spendin' cash on the side.." he said with a low growl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:46 pm

"Don't worry, I'm scared too but we have to do what needs to be done," Jonno replied staying close to Crystal. "Just tread carefully and we will be okay."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blackie_the_cubone
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:05 pm

Stumbling backwards from the erratic movements of the ship, Thaleia fell backwards into the wall of bagged clothing, scattering dresses and scarfs everywhere. A white floppy hat with a daisy flower on the middle of its brim floated away from one of the bags and sloppily landed on top of her head. Brushing her what always seemed tangled hair with a hand, she held her ground with the other.

"I look gorgeous in your hat Pooks sis," she said with a serious look on her face, "but who is driving this thing? I'm SO suing the cruise director."

Pookie Von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:22 pm

Pooks nods and agrees with Thaleia. "You are so right sis." she says as she crosses her arms in pout. "This ride is too bumpy."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
annabelle56
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:21 pm

Nodding, Crystal had a hard time keeping her stomach from bouncing around as she kept her hand tightly wrapped around Jonno's as she slowly trekked up towards the upper deck, keeping her other hand planted firmly against the wall.

"I don't know how you do it," she said, her voice shaky and echoing down what seemed a very lonely hallway, "you braving out things like this without fear.."

Quote :
"We write of our past to remind us of where we started; we read in the present to know how far we've come." -Heather Butler 1982-2008
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:58 pm

"I was brought up this way, I've been through a lot worse than this so I learned how to deal with it," Jonno replied as he stayed close to Crystal on their way to the top.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:54 am

"Yes." Heaven responded quietly, as she felt like she had been kicked in the gut by seeing Dinosaur Land doused in flames.

"Sir Fire. Get those Reznors pumping overtime. We need to get home."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
annabelle56
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:33 pm

Seeing the old, rickety and torn door that led to the upper deck come within a few hundred yards of them, Crystal kept slow and steady as she felt the ship continue to rock back and forth. "Could of swore the weather was perfect when we left," she said to Jonno in the same quiet, shaky voice. "Usually it doesn't get this sudden.."

Quote :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:16 pm

"Right your evilness," Fire said in response to Heaven, giving her a quick salute. Taking off quickly for the stairwell that led down to where the rowing Reznors, he pushed open the old wooden door carelessly that was in front of it and about plowed into Jonno and Crystal, just barely stopping himself short.

"Dinosaur Land is on fire," he said to both of them, sounding quite out of breath and not surprisingly so, considering how far he had ran. "And we've hit a surge in the waters too."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:05 am

Wishing Fire had came as quickly as he had left, Heaven stood with her arms on her hips as she watched the other koopa troopas and those on the deck with her. "Rest of you prepare for what we're facing on land," she said with a sigh. "Because I don't think this was a pure coincidence."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:11 am

"Something's not right, that's for sure. That's not ordinary weather," Jonno replied as he walked carefully towards the door ocassionally taking glances at the strange looking sky.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
annabelle56
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:53 am

"Goodness!" Crystal gasped aloud as she listened to Fire's words through his heavy panting. Looking to Jonno feeling even more concerned, she crept up towards the door with him slowly, weary of what she would find outside the door.

Quote :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KoopetteLeBoo
Dice Roller ST
Dice Roller ST

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:35 am

The crystal reforming in his hand, the great decaying beast who had now taken the form of a plumber talked into it. "Stall that koopa knight!", he hissed out. "I'll take care of the rest of the crew!"

Crushing the crystal in his hand, which it became a fine powder and vanished into thin air, the plumber waved his arms around his body as the winds began to pick up fiercely around him. The fire began to spread more rapidly throughout Yoshi Island and began to spread upwards into the Plains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spike83
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:28 pm

Spike took out the crystal he had in his shell and looked into it. "What I do best!" he responded with a evil giggle. Throwing the crystal on the ground and stomping on it into dust, he walked up towards the Reznors waiting for that do-gooder of a koopa knight to show up.

Cracking his knuckles, he let off a growl. "Bring it on koopa boy.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:11 pm

Finally arriving at the bottom of the ship, Fire, by who now was about coughing up a lung and sweating buckets, pulled out a few fire flowers from inside his shell. "Okay Reznors.." he said to himself under his breath as he walked up towards them, "its time to get your rears in gear.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
annabelle56
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:52 pm

Slowly pushing the door open, Crystal looked out and saw heavy black smoke in the air that seemed to be coming from Yoshi Island, just ahead of them. The boat was rocking to the left and right hard, waves of water crashing over the edges of the ship from what seemed to be in all directions.

Covering her mouth with a pale yellow hand, she couldn't believe what she saw. "Jonno.." she said in a shaky voice as she took her hand off her mouth. "This definitely isn't a normal weather day.."

Quote :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:53 am

"Crystal!" Heaven shouted as she saw her arrive. Attempting to run over to her, which proved rather difficult in the current conditions, she fell and landed on her back. "Help me up!" she pleaded.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
spike83
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:55 am

"You best get in gear too," Spike said as he walked up to Fire and pushed him. "Or better yet I'll knock you out of it.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:03 am

Jonno stared at the sight in shock. He stayed close to Crystal hoping to keep her safe.

"What the hell is wrong with Yoshi's Island? It looks like some major trouble is happening over there."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
annabelle56
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:05 am

Despite Jonno's efforts, Crystal ran out to Heaven to help her back onto her feet. Stumbling and bumbling as her tiny self was tossed and rocked with the ship and the waves, she made it over and grabbed Heaven's hand.

"I've got you!" she shouted through the noise and the storm as she pulled Heaven to her feet. Almost losing balance herself, she grabbed a hold of the back of Heaven's shell to stay upright.

Quote :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:50 pm

Standing his ground, Fire glared at the bully Spike. "I don't got time for this," he said, keeping his eyes fixed on the piss colored eyes of the ugly creature. "I insist you get out of my way or Dinosaur Land will be in ruins."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:40 am

"Thank you." Heaven grunted aloud as she grabbed Crystal's hand and got to her feet. Holding Crystal close with one arm to keep the tiny little troopa from flying off her own feet, she noticed Jonno standing there.

"You can clearly see our problem," she yelled out to him over the destruction. "This clearly is the work of somebody!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
spike83
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:29 pm

"Oh yeah?" Spike responded as he pulled out a four inch dagger from his shell. "Me and my little buddy here won't let you.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   

Back to top Go down

Island of Fire -- COMPLETED
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next