HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Island of Fire -- COMPLETED

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Pookie Von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:17 am

"Oh gosh won't I!" Pooks says to Thaleia as she took her by the hand. Skipping down the hall to her room she holds the door open and motions Thaleia inside. "Be amazed!" she said with a giggle as she attempted to straighten the loose ribbon in her hair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:58 am

"You might want to get up here and check this out.." Heaven said into the walkie talkie as she momentarily looked to the smoke filled skies ahead. Brushing hair out of her eyes, she got a bit uneasy and then continued talking. "I know that you do deliver."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:23 pm

"That will be all miss. As long as you are okay, then I am happy. Please take care," Jonno smiled before continuing. "Would you like a hand? I'll be happy to guide you to the queen and make sure that creep doesn't bother you again."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
annabelle56
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:38 pm

Crystal failed to hide her shyness as she began to blush from the words of the kind yet rugged Jonno. "T-thank you," she stuttered nervously as she attempted to gather up her courage. "If you could.. possibly guide me back to the Queen I would appreciate it.."

Holding out a pale yellow hand towards the koopa troopa, she smiled a bit nervously but friendly nonetheless. "A lot of creeps on this ship," she whispered to him, "so you can never be too safe.."

Quote :
"We write of our past to remind us of where we started; we read in the present to know how far we've come." -Heather Butler 1982-2008
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:41 pm

"Indeed that is true," Jonno replied. "I have met many people on my travels good and bad so I know what to expect. I will guide you as promised." He held onto Crystal's hand and smiled at her. "You will be safe with me, I promise."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KoopetteLeBoo
Dice Roller ST
Dice Roller ST

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:16 pm

"Safe?" the decaying dragon bellowed from clouded fortress on Star Road, with an evil cackle as he observed the ship and its inhabitants from well above. "Don't make me laugh.. oops, I already did."

Shrugging off the nonsensical humor in which he just created upon himself, he took a powerful swipe at the sea below as a powerful and awesome whirlpool began to form just in front of the mighty vessel. "This might suck?" he said as he held a yellowed claw to his mouth and let off a evil giggle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Sat May 10, 2014 12:52 am

The ship began to rock and crash upon the waves hard as Heaven stumbled and about fell to her knees as she got a firm hold around the crow's nest mast. "Where the heck are you?" she shouted into her walkie. "What use is a koopa knight when he doesn't show up, we've got an issue up here!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Sun May 18, 2014 1:21 am

Thaleia was amazed by the abundance of gifts that surrounded Pookie's small yet comfortable room that was cramped onto this old vessel. "Wow!" she exclaimed as she hugged Pookie. "When you go shopping girl YOU go shopping!"

Becoming very hyper and eager, she rubbed her pink hands together and drooled over the thought of which bag to go through first.

spike83
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Sun May 18, 2014 1:41 am

Eyeing the two koopas as they walked away, Spike held his breath until they turned the corner. Finally letting go, he quietly scooped a large amount of the coins and riches into his shell. Snickering aloud, his glowing, sickly yellow eyes scanned the lower deck around him as he pondered a way to torture the Reznors that were paddling the ship.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
annabelle56
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Sun May 18, 2014 1:50 am

Feeling the floor becoming very unstable below her, Crystal's eyes widened in fear as she wondered what kind of turbulence they had just hit over these usually calm waters. Beginning to feel herself losing her balance, she fell backwards into Jonno.

Quote :
"We write of our past to remind us of where we started; we read in the present to know how far we've come." -Heather Butler 1982-2008
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Sun May 18, 2014 8:04 am

Jonno collapsed underneath Crystal falling onto the floor beneath him.

"Ow, hey could you get off me please," Jonno said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Tue May 20, 2014 10:52 am

Watching stuff fly off the shelves as he tipped over in his chair, Fire shook his head and slowly got back to his feet. Finding a nearby wall to hold himself up against, he took the walkie talkie in his other hand and spoke back to Heaven. "I think we've hit some rough waters," he responded to her, not trying to sound snidely. "I'm on my way up there."

Putting the talkie back inside his shell, he slowly but surely made his trek back up to the top of the doomship. He was pretty certain they had just hit a rough patch in the ocean waters.. what else could it be?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Tue May 20, 2014 1:25 pm

"You think?!" Heaven shouted back at Fire as she angrily threw her walkie talkie on the ground. "Good lord.." she sighed as she looked up atop the crow's nest with a sense of despair.

"Hey reptile breath!" she shouted through the storm. "What do you see out there?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
annabelle56
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Wed May 21, 2014 11:32 am

Crystal tried to get back up but the tumultuous rocking of the ship caused her to fall back down on top of Jonno. "What's going on out there?!" she complained.

Quote :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:15 am

"Reptile breath?" Xiuhcoatl huffed as he adjusted the eye patch over to his other eye, yet again. Looking through his telescope. "Smoke!" he shouted aloud as he continued to watch. "And fire!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://koopaelite.canada-forum.net
annabelle56
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

Rolling off of Jonno, Crystal slowly got back to her feet but had to hold herself up against the wall with both hands to keep from falling as the boat rocked violently. Hearing yelling and shouting from the deck above, she gave Jonno a concerned look.

"Do you hear that?" she said softly to him, growing rather shaky and sounding the part too.

Quote :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:52 pm

Getting back to his feet, he looked towards where the sound was coming from.

"Yeah, I heard it. I wonder what's going on," Jonno replied.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:46 am

Heaven crossed her arms and felt like she was about ready to kick someone. "Fantastic," she muttered as she began to look around for that slow koopa troopa that was supposed to be on his way. "Now if SOMEONE would get up here already.."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:50 am

At last making his way to the top deck of the ship, after many times of falling over under the ships' rather rocky voyage, Fire stumbled and struggled over to where Heaven was standing. Giving a clumsy salute to her, he then looked around and tried to keep from looking amused at the situation.

"Looks like a storm," he said to her. "Did Xiuhcoatl do the weather report before we took off?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:04 pm

Heaven rolled her eyes at Fire as she then looked up the crow's nest where Xiuhcoatl was seated, pondering. "Hey buckethead!" she shouted up at him through all the noise and commotion. "Were we expecting any storms?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:34 pm

Xiuhcoatl huffed aloud again at Heaven's name calling. "Dinosaur Land is on fire, we're about to wreck at sea and you're playing Weather Channel!" he shouted down at her, coming off arrogant and rude.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://koopaelite.canada-forum.net
spike83
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:20 pm

Growing bored, which Spike often was, he looked around and noticed it was just him and the Reznors busily rowing the ship. Pulling out a large crystal from his shell that appeared to be glowing a bright red, he spoke into it.

"Boss," he growled. "You're keeping those idiots busy with the tidal waves, how do I get all this loot to you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KoopetteLeBoo
Dice Roller ST
Dice Roller ST

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:37 pm

"Do nothing!" he hissed back as he stared out the window of his castle, watching the graying clouds below it get darker and darker and becoming more violent by the second. "They will come ashore and I will finish them off myself!"

Crushing the glowing red crystal in his left hand easily, the decaying beast began to change shape and form and turned into a plumber with black overalls. Topped off with a white cap with a blood red letter 'M' on it, he tweaked the thick black mustache on his face and let off a sly grin.

"Time to finish what I started.." he said with a low growl as he turned into a white mist and left the castle for Dinosaur Land.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:45 am

Heaven kicked her feet in anger as she then pointed out straight ahead of her towards the open sea. "Sir Fire," she said with a frustrated sigh, "tell me what exactly you see out there." She felt like she was surrounded by buffoons, how blind could these koopas be?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:56 pm

Squinting, Fire looked ahead and saw Yoshi Island engulfed in flames and bellowing thick black smoke across the once clear blue skies.

"Not sure how the heck that happened," he shouted to Heaven, "but we need to get back ASAP."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   

Back to top Go down

Island of Fire -- COMPLETED
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next