Island of Fire -- COMPLETED

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:00 am

Before Heaven had a chance to respond to Jonno, she noticed he had quickly taken off. Shrugging off whatever she was going to say, she waved up at the crow's nest of the ship. "What do you see out there?" she yelled up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:39 am

Jonno had reached where Spike and Crystal was and seeing what was happening, he decided to interfere.

"Oh yeah, it takes a BIG man to pick on someone smaller than them," Jonno interrupted standing next to Crystal. "Who do you think you are? Return what is rightfully this girl's or else."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
annabelle56
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:34 pm

"I'll tell the King and Queen and have them take care of you!" Crystal cried out to Spike as she then heard another stranger enter. "Also if you were better than me you wouldn't bully people!" Staying tucked inside her shell, she hoped the jerk would leave.

Quote :
"We write of our past to remind us of where we started; we read in the present to know how far we've come." -Heather Butler 1982-2008
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:27 am

http://koopaelite.canada-forum.net/t7-character-sign-up#45

Xiuhcoatl was up in the crow's nest squinting out at the open sea in front of him. Realizing he had a scope in his shell the whole time, he took it out and got a closer look of what was out in front of the ship. He saw Dinosaur Land coming into view or at least it appeared to be Yoshi's Island. "Land ahoy!" he growled loudly. "Looks like we're ready to port, Queen Heaven!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://koopaelite.canada-forum.net
spike83
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:43 am

Spike laughed as he pounded on Crystal's shell harder with his fist. "I'm sooo scared!" he said with a toothy grin as he then noticed Jonno standing there. Glaring at him, he kept fondling the money through his fingers. "This is an A-B conversation bucko," he responded to him in a low growl, "why don't you 'C' your way out of it?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:26 pm

"Don't make me angry mister," Jonno replied calmly. "You do not want to see what happens to people who make me angry."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:14 am

"Very good." Heaven said in response to Xiuhcoatl as she walked towards the front of the ship. Looking to the skies above, she wondered what would be in store for them. Especially with the loot they rounded up on their recent voyage, what good things would come of it?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pookie Von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:54 pm

"I lost track!" Pookie says as she finish cleaning up quarters. "But I'm a sea-shopper," she says with a giggle, "if I see it I shop it!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blackie_the_cubone
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:50 pm

"That is SO me!" Thaleia howled. Squealing in excitement, she wrapped up dusting off the furniture as she looked around and saw they had gotten the captain's quarters spic and span. "Good job sissy-poo!" she said to Pooks as she gave her a gentle hug.

Opening the door that led back outside, she motioned a hand outside. "Lead the way!" she cheered to Pooks, "and don't hold back!"

spike83
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:38 pm

Spike pushed off Jonno with one hand as he casually stuck his other inside of Crystal's shell. With an evil smile on his face, he stared down Jonno with his disgusting, putrid yellow eyes which seemed to glow with anger. "I'm so scared.." he said in a coy voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
annabelle56
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:48 pm

Attempting to squirm her body away from the slimy hooks of Spike, Crystal realized she was out of room in her shell. Seeing no other option, she bit down hard on a finger of the hand that was resting inside her shell.

Quote :
"We write of our past to remind us of where we started; we read in the present to know how far we've come." -Heather Butler 1982-2008
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:31 am

Jonno was really angry now. He took out his scythe and held it towards Spike.

"Let the girl go, you monster. She does not want you touching her."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spike83
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:21 am

Quickly getting his hand out of there, Spike rubbed his finger. "You little worm!" he shouted angrily at Crystal. He gave her shell a hard soccer kick and watched it go spinning and flying to the other end of the ship.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KoopetteLeBoo
Dice Roller ST
Dice Roller ST

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:23 pm

Cracking his old, brittle claws back into life, the dragon looked down on the ship and realized what he had to do. "Are you ready for some rocky weather, koopas?!" he bellowed aloud as he raised his arms. A rumbling sound, thunder and lightning in the distance, began to fill the outside of the castle. With an evil cackle and a careless wave of a free claw, lightning and thunder bolts began striking islands in Dinosaur Land, igniting the dry grasses and sparking flames. "Dinosaur Land shall be on fire and they can't do nothing about what I'm doing next!"

Rubbing his hands together, he looked through his spell book of weather disasters. He let off an evil laugh once more, his echo roaring through the castle and throughout Star Road.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:12 am

Running past Spike, Jonno quickly ran towards Crystal's aid. "I've got my eye on you," he warned Spike as he ran past putting his scythe away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spike83
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:08 am

"Sure thing honey," Spike said with a grin as he watched Jonno help Crystal. "I'll be on my.. best behavior." Seeing Jonno's attention being taken by Crystal, Spike snuck a few coins into his shell quietly and discreetly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
annabelle56
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:09 pm

Spinning fast, Crystal collided hard with one of the many aged, wooden walls of the ship and came to a crashing halt. Sticking her head out of her shell, she looked around as the room around her spun quickly, her dizziness overcoming her. "Oh my goodness.." she said softly, barely above a whisper.

Quote :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:37 am

Jonno quickly went to Crystal's aid. He put his arm on her shoulder gently. "Hey miss, are you okay?" he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
annabelle56
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:59 pm

Crystal attempted to get to her feet but staggered and fell back down on the ground. Looking up at the koopa, she shook her head of the cobwebs and could barely sputter anything coherent out. "Thank you," she said in a soft voice, almost sounding out of breath. "Who are you?"

Quote :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:47 am

"I am Jonno, I'm a treasure hunter," Jonno smiled. "Who was that guy?" He added reffering to Spike.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:50 am

Catching a whiff of the ocean air, Heaven noticed something odd also come through it. Smelling a bit like a campfire she thought to herself, she gave the pole that led up to the crow's nest a hard kick.

"Hey!" she shouted up at the crocodile koopa that was inside of it. "What do you see out there ahead of us?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
annabelle56
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:33 am

Finally getting to her feet, Crystal shook her head of the dizziness once more as she then looked to Jonno. "I'm not sure," she said in response to him. "But he's a jerk, whoever he is."

Quickly going through her shell with a free hand, she made sure the scroll with the inventory count was still inside and secured, which she could clearly feel the leathery paper against her fingertips. "Anything else you need?" she asked Jonno as she looked around a bit nervously. "I really need to get the counts back up to the Queen."

Quote :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:58 am

Grabbing onto the edge of the nest to keep from falling off, Xiuhcoatl glared down at Heaven. "You don't gotta do that!" he shouted down at her as he then went to taking out a telescope from inside his shell. Putting it to his left eye, he looked out in front of the ship and saw that Yoshi Island had become a blazing inferno, pouring dark grey smoke into the skies.

"Bad news!" he shouted aloud. "Dinosaur Land is on fire!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://koopaelite.canada-forum.net
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:31 am

Heaven sighed at the words of Xiuhcoatl as she began to pace in circles around the pole that led to the crow's nest. "Just fantastic," she muttered to herself as she thought to herself. "This stress is getting to me."

Pulling out a walkie talkie from her shell, she looked around as she then spoke into it. "Domino's Pizza?" she asked into it. "This is Queen Heaven."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:03 am

http://koopaelite.canada-forum.net/t7p15-character-sign-up#1030

Kicked back on his old wooden chair and shuffling through a koopa magazine, Fire felt a vibration coming from his shell and a muffled voice as well. Setting the magazine down on the old rickety table in front of him, he reached inside his shell and pulled out what was making all the racket, a walkie talkie. Looking around his cramped and quite frankly cluttered quarters that was just below the ship main deck, he pressed the red button on top of it and responded.

"This is Domino's Pizza," he said in a relatively bored tone, "how can I help you Your Koopaness 10-4."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   

Back to top Go down

Island of Fire -- COMPLETED
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next