Island of Fire -- COMPLETED

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:06 pm

The Koopas are out being pirates on the high waters searching for treasure on a recycled doomship over the deep blue seas of Dinosaur Land, just parked outside the islands, about 50-75 miles out and are on their way back home when they see Yoshi Island and the rest of the lands surrounded by a barrier of flames. A thick black smoke hovers over the fire but it may just be the shape-shifting fog creature out to destroy the koopas.

Sign-ups are open, and remember just created characters please no Bowsers or anything like that please. Other words, no official characters please. Also, unless you are going to team up with the shape-shifting villain please state so. Any other characters will start out on the ship.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://koopaelite.canada-forum.net/t7p45-character-sign-up#4348

Thaleia Koopa was supposed to tidy up the captain's quarters of the old recycled doomship but she couldn't contain herself any longer. She was bored in every sense of the word and was used to partying out with the girls. Straightening out her warped out hair with a free hand, or to the best of her ability with all the snags and knots that were embedded in it, she yawned and looked for something to do.. or in particular, someone to talk to.

HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:04 am

http://koopaelite.canada-forum.net/t7p15-character-sign-up#1063

"Mateys!" Heaven shouted as she walked down from the steering wheel atop the nose of the rickety old vessel, "I need to know that all those coins that we collected from the floor of the Koopa Sea has been accounted for in full!" Looking around the large vessel filled with random koopas and other figures, the sunshine from the bright clear blue sky reflected off of her scaly figure and seemed to glisten there on the wooden deck upon she stood. "Cabin boy!" she shouted as she began to adjust the pirates cap over her head, which she couldn't stand for that matter as it matted down her hair quite so, "go down to the bottom floor of the ship and past the Reznor engines! We can't go home without every piece of gold and silver intact and accounted!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spike83
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:49 pm

http://koopaelite.canada-forum.net/t7p45-character-sign-up#1743

Leaning against the wall just right of the door that led into the captain's quarters, Spike adjusted his bandanna lazily as he kept his yellow eyes focused on the floor of the ole doomship. "I ain't your cabin boy.." he growled, just above a whisper. "An' I'll guarantee they'll call me Captain. Cuzz' I'll ride Captain, Ride.. upon your misery ship.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:15 pm

Pushing her way through the crowded ship, Heaven noticed Spike and Thaleia hanging around the captain's quarters, apparently quite aimlessly too. After what seemed like hours of squeezing through the busy ship of koopa troopas, she stood just a few inches away from both of them. "Excuse me," she huffed at Spike. "I asked for the cabin boy to go make sure all of the loot is accounted for." Then turning her attention to the female koopa-yoshi hybrid, she grabbed her by the shoulder. "Don't you have something to do?" she asked impatiently. Tapping her foot as she pretended to check the time by looking at her wrist, Heaven demanded an answer.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:59 am

Thaleia observed Heaven's hand on her shoulder as she reacted with a gasp. "Do you have something to do!" she exclaimed aloud as she took Heaven's hand in hers and observed her bright white claws. "You've got those gorgeous silver scales girl, why not paint those claws which are absolutely beautiful, a lovely shade of pink!" Getting even more excited, she attempted to look around Heaven's left side and noticed she had a pink shell. "And oh!" she said with glee, "what a coincidence you have such a lovely pink shell!"

Attempting to tame her own hair, which by now was just flailing all over the place and starting to drape over her eyes, she let off a giggle and continued to hold onto Heaven's hand as she looked her in the eyes. "I know this GREAT place in Yoshi Island that does manicures and the whole works girlfriend. I will so take you with me on my next appointment!"

spike83
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:39 am

(LoL bro gettin his freak on)

Hearing Heaven's voice, Spike looked up from the planks and noticed Heaven standing there. Watching the sunshine glisten off of her scaly body, he let off a twisted grin. "Well until you find that boy," he said in a sweet, stomach-churning tone of voice as he looked her over with his sickly yellow eyes, "why not bunk yourself up with a real koopa and I'll show yas what separates the men from the boys?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:42 am

Name : Jonno Koopa
Species: Koopa Troopa
Talents/abilities: Uses a scythe as a weapon and as a form of intimidating opponents who get in his way. He is also quite stealthy and quite skilled in speed, unarmed combat and the use of his scythe. He will try and capture anyone who gets in his way.
Appearance: Regular looking koopa troopa with yellow shell. He carries a scythe with him, which he has at all times.
Backstory/history: Born into a family of treasure hunters and adventurers, Jonno is an active treasure hunter who loves nothing better than to discover undiscovered riches.

------

Jonno walked past the captain's quarters and saw the others talking.

"Well what's going on here then?" he said walking up to the group. "Are you looking for treasure too? Because whatever treasure I find is mine, you got that."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:05 am

Heaven was speechless by Thaleia's outburst as she slowly pulled her hand away. Blushing a little bit, not expecting her reaction at all, she took a moment to respond. "Golly.." she said, sounding a bit overwhelmed as she somehow managed to give her a smile. "I really uhm.. mean it when I say thanks for all of your.. compliments."

Shaking herself of any further thoughts, she looked to Spike and about wanted to slap him with a Cheep-Cheep fish if there was one near her. "You're the boy I'm talking about!" she snapped at him angrily as she then resorted to stomp on his foot. "Go down and verify that all the loot that we took from the bottom of the Koopa Sea has been accounted for. NOW!"

Then finally noticing a koopa troopa with a yellow shell step up to her, she looked to him with her angry, piercing silver eyes. "We pulled up the nets and got the scuba troopas back on the ship quite a while ago!" she shouted at him, most likely still bothered by the scummy and vile Spike. "Did we manage to scoop you up in the nets just now and what is your name?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:15 am

Quite taken back by Heaven's outburst, Jonno replied, "My name is Jonno. I look for treasure for a living. You got a problem? You don't seem too happy. Is this guy bothering you?" He said pointing to Spike.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spike83
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:34 am

Spike waved off Heaven as he began to walk away towards a set of stairs that led down towards the bottom of the ship. "Chill out madame hormone!" he growled loudly out to Heaven who was considerably well behind him as he soon approached the stairs and vanished from view.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:48 pm

Heaven growled and wished she had something to throw at Spike. Attempting to push him out of her mind, she let off a deep sigh. "I'm sorry," she said to Jonno. "I don't know who the heck that koopa is but he gives the empire a bad name. I didn't mean to lash out at you." Extending a hand to the koopa troopa, she let off a tired smile though she did her best to cover that up. "My name is Heaven," she said in a softer tone, as if trying to keep from the rest of the crew from hearing her. "I'm the residing Queen of the Koopa Empire and captain of this ole ship."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pookie Von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:09 pm

http://koopaelite.canada-forum.net/t7p60-character-sign-up#4406

A door opens just to the left of the captain's quarters with Pooks coming out of it. The door slams shut causing a rickety racket as it bangs against the old wood of the doomship. Securing the yellow ribbon in her slightly unkempt black hair which was black as a night sky with no moons, she noticed her best friend and fellow koopa-yoshi Thaleia standing just by the door that led to quarters. "Leia!!" she shouts in excitement as she joyful bounces over to her and gives her a big hug. "There you are sissy! Unless you are done with chores I have something in my dorm down below that I must show you!" Tugging on her hand playfully, she was trying to lead back to the door in which she came from.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:34 pm

Thaleia giggled at Heaven a bit more as she was suddenly hit by an onslaught of hugs. Noticing it was her sissy-poo and best friend Pookie, she hugged her tight in return and squealed loudly in excitement. "Sissy! Oh my gosh!" she exclaimed as she seemed to lose focus over Heaven. "I so want to see what you bought, cuz I know you went shopping!"

As she then looked to the door that led to the quarters of the captain, she let off a bit of a sigh. Holding Pookie's hand in hers, she pointed to the wooden door. "But I have to clean the stupid captain's room..," she muttered softly.

Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:24 pm

"Well I am honoured to be in your prescence, your royal highness," Jonno said shaking Heaven's hand. "Who was that guy by the way?" he said about Spike.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
annabelle56
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:54 pm

http://koopaelite.canada-forum.net/t7-character-sign-up#252

Just past the rows of Reznor that were rowing the old doomship on the bottom floor, sat a large pile of gold and silver coins and a female koopa troopa with a pink shell, sorting through it. Her wings fluttering as she busily shifted through the cold, damp coinage Crystal took out a large scroll from inside her shell along with a feathered pen and began to write down numbers upon it. She thanked the Queen for allowing her to work in such a remote area, she was not good in crowds particularly those of folks she did not know. "Almost done counting up the coins for Queen Heaven.." she said in a soft voice, which if it was any softer it would be as light as a cloud and as peaceful as one passing on a beautiful, fading sunset.

Quote :
"We write of our past to remind us of where we started; we read in the present to know how far we've come." -Heather Butler 1982-2008
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:28 am

Heaven shrugged as she smiled at Jonno's kindness. "I don't know," she said to him as she pretended to ignore Thaleia's 'stupid captain' comment. "The king asked for a group of goons to send over to find the ancient coins buried in the Koopa Sea here and I guess that slimeball got thrown in the mix.." Noticing the deck of the ship was still busy with all sorts of koopa troopas walking around doing various chores, she looked to Jonno and pondered something for a moment. "We sent scuba troopas down to where the loot was detected and as far as I know it has all been collected and stored on the lower level of the ship. King Bowser as you know will do anything to increase the wealth and power of the Empire, because Koopas after all rule Dinosaur Land."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
KoopetteLeBoo
Dice Roller ST
Dice Roller ST

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:57 am

http://koopaelite.canada-forum.net/t7p30-character-sign-up#1131

Slamming his fist down hard against the wooden table, the rapidly decaying red dragon looked out the window that led to a just as increasingly decaying Star Road, which his castle was built upon. "How did those idiotic beasts defeat me?" he bellowed as he then paced back and forth, thinking.

Grabbing an old, thick book off of the table, he flipped through the pages of it that were well worn and a light brown from years of fading. Coming across a picture of a koopaling, he slammed the book shut. "Disgusting creatures!" he said with a sneer as he began to look into a giant crystal ball, which was resting in the middle of the table. Slowly an image began to fade in of an old ship traveling across the sea, waves bashing off of it like they wanted to destroy the vessel and leave nothing of its remains. "That's it!" he shouted aloud as he then began rubbing his hands together, snickering. "They'll want to get home after their long ride.. BUT, they won't be able to!" Pumping his fist, he looked deeper into the crystal ball and awaited the moment to strike. "I'll burn Dinosaur Land to the ground!" he roared. "Look out Koopas!" he said with glowing, eyes made of fire as the room darkened. "I'm about to put you away once and for all!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spike83
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:41 pm

Now on what appeared to be the bottom floor of the enormous ship, Spike saw a bunch of Reznors in a concentrated part of the ship with oars in their mouths. Just as he walked up to one of them and was going to screw with one just for shats and forks, he saw Crystal just a short walk ahead of him. Drooling at the beautiful, sparkly pink shell of hers he rubbed his hands together in greed and decided to sneak up behind her instead. "Hello there beautiful," he said with a sly, toothy grin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pookie Von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:09 pm

Pooks gave her sissy Thaleia a big hug as she gentle nudges the door open with the back of her right ankle. "Don't worry!" she says with a smile. "I will help you clean it up!" She motions Thaleia inside while holding the door open.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
annabelle56
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:23 pm

Crystal about leaped out of her shell at the sudden voice and wound up falling on her stomach on top of the rather massive pile of money she had been going through. Her little body shivering and her wings trembling, she tried to make herself small as she could only get off a whisper. "W-w-who's that?" she said, quite terrified as her pale yellow hands became clammy and more pale than usual. "Wh..what do you want?" Afraid to look at the stranger who spoke from behind her and in such a demeaning tone, she ducked inside her shell instinctively.

Quote :
"We write of our past to remind us of where we started; we read in the present to know how far we've come." -Heather Butler 1982-2008
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:12 pm

"What would I ever do with you?" Thaleia said to Pookie as she became giddy. Closing the door behind them, she began to clean up the quarters. "I must know how much did you spend on shopping this time?"

spike83
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:46 am

Spike snickered as he then saw the gold and silver coins littered upon the floor. His eyes lit up as he sat down next to Crystal and began to trail his sharp talons down the grooves on her pink shell, just sliding them around her tender wings. "I'll get in that shell and join you sweetie," he said with an evil grin, "then I'm taking all this money because I cans!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:19 pm

"That is correct. And I'll be sure to help in increasing the wealth of my country. Although for the most part, I have my own reasons for wanting treasure." Jonno replied. "I will leave you now. I'm going to explore the rest of the ship." After saying that, Jonno turned around and walked in the same direction Spike had.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
annabelle56
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:06 pm

"You can't do that," Crystal said as her voice echoed from inside her shell. "The treasure is for the Koopa Empire. I don't care who or what you are, you can't take it!" Catching a glimpse of Spike's face, she gagged to herself as she stayed in her shell.

Quote :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spike83
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:18 pm

Spike let off a cackle as he began to fondle some coinage in his hands. "And just what do you plan to do if I take it, Gorgeous?" he asked as he then resorted to banging on top of Crystal's shell with his fists. "I'm bigger and better than you are!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Island of Fire -- COMPLETED   

Back to top Go down

Island of Fire -- COMPLETED
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next