Share | 

Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
KoopetteLeBoo
Dice Roller ST
Dice Roller ST

PostSubject: Re: Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo   Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:08 am

"I plan on it," Koopette responded. In an attempt to procrastinate, she looked around at her loyal crew and threw her hands up in the air. "But what do you all think of my plan?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thepinkmenace
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo   Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:14 am

"I think it's a good plan, El Doctor.." Wendy said in response as she sat in her chair messing with her hair bow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo   Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:15 pm

"I think it's genius," Xiuhcoatl said as he moved his eye patch from his left eye to his right. "We don't got much time left to get it executed, Doctor Evil."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://koopaelite.canada-forum.net
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo   Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:32 pm

"Finally!" Orinda shouted as he got up from his chair, motioning over to Xiuhcoatl. "Someone finally woke up on this operation!"

KoopetteLeBoo
Dice Roller ST
Dice Roller ST

PostSubject: Re: Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo   Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:37 pm

Koopette put a finger to the side of her mouth as she let off a giggle. "Don't.. touch the sides." she said, amused.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo   Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:47 am

"Not this again," Orinda moaned. "Could you be any stupider?"

KoopetteLeBoo
Dice Roller ST
Dice Roller ST

PostSubject: Re: Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo   Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:07 am

Koopette raised her arms and sighed. "You just don't get it," she said to Orinda, staring at him. "You don't understand how to be evil. I have more evil in my little toe than you do in your whole body."

"Frau," she quickly said to Wendy, changing subjects like Orinda wasn't even there. "Get the president on the screen."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thepinkmenace
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo   Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:44 am

Looking up at the rafters and the lights from the set that hung above, Wendy coughed aloud to clear her throat. "TURN IT ON!!" she screeched as she then let off an innocent smile and moved about in her seat a bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xHellzBellzx

PostSubject: Re: Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo   Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:21 pm

A red pointed hat poking out from the rafters above Koopette and others, the magi koopa hit power button his remote as volume was full blast on the screen shaking the lair. Head banging, he wished that Koopette had a better sound system but this would do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KoopetteLeBoo
Dice Roller ST
Dice Roller ST

PostSubject: Re: Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo   Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:08 pm

About jumping out of her shell, Koopette covered her ears from the loud buzzing sound of the giant screen. "Way to go dingus!" she shouted aloud. "Turn that freakin' thing down a notch!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xHellzBellzx

PostSubject: Re: Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo   Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:33 pm

Letting off a quick chuckle, the magi koopa clicked the volume button the remote and turned down the sound. Peeping behind his glasses and the dark, he hoped that Koopette would not see him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KoopetteLeBoo
Dice Roller ST
Dice Roller ST

PostSubject: Re: Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo   Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:36 pm

"Thank you!" Koopette shouted as she then faced the screen and clasped her hands together. "Mr. President," she said to the giant monitor. "I'm holding the world ransom and I expect a lot for it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo   Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:05 pm

A man that resembled Dennis Hopper from the SMB Motion Picture appeared on the screen, looking rather bothered. "What do you want this time, Dr. Evil?" he asked. "I'm waiting for my pizza. I swear its been like twenty years since I ordered it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KoopetteLeBoo
Dice Roller ST
Dice Roller ST

PostSubject: Re: Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo   Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:06 pm

"You know what I want," Koopette said as she held a finger to her lips. "But Pizza. Is it an eeee-vil pizza?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo   Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:53 pm

"What do you care?" President Koopa snapped back. "How much money are you going take me for this time, Dr. Evil?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KoopetteLeBoo
Dice Roller ST
Dice Roller ST

PostSubject: Re: Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo   Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:01 am

"Oh be a sport," Koopette responded, throwing her hands up in the air. "Don't you want to ask what I'm doing holding the world for ransom, Mr. President?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo   Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:22 pm

Rolling his eyes, President Koopa let off a sigh. "Fine," he mumbled. "How are you going to hold us ransom this time, Dr. Evil?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KoopetteLeBoo
Dice Roller ST
Dice Roller ST

PostSubject: Re: Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo   Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:36 pm

"Like this," Koopette said. "Goldmember," she yelled aloud. "Show Mr. President my plan. I call it 'Sea World'." Holding a finger to her mouth, she let off a wild giggle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lemmy Koopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo   Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:49 pm

"Ze questione on everyone's mind," Lemmy said as he walked up the steel stairwell that led to to the laser control panel, "ish how does it werk?" Pulling the tube out of his shell, Lemmy jammed it into the open slot that said 'Insert Tube To Flood de Earth' across the top of it. "Like so!"

Pulling on a giant joystick that occupied almost the entire panel, a giant laser gun appeared to come out through the top of Cookie Mountain, forming out of one of the eyes on the green hills that occupied it. "Ready to fire?" he yelled to Koopette, growing impatient.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KoopetteLeBoo
Dice Roller ST
Dice Roller ST

PostSubject: Re: Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo   Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:22 am

"How about no?" Koopette replied to Lemmy as she then turned her attention back to the screen. "Mr. President. Look at your television screen and I'm sure you'll see what my plans for world domination are."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo   Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:30 pm

Looking at his "70 inch television television, President Koopa was astonished a bit by the device that had came out of the top of one the unusually happy hills. "Blasphemy!" he said as he shook his head, letting off a chuckle. "That's just a fake. My ideas for domination were much better than that, Dr. Evil."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KoopetteLeBoo
Dice Roller ST
Dice Roller ST

PostSubject: Re: Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo   Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:57 am

"Is that so?" Koopette responded with a grin as she then motioned a hand at Goldmember signaling him to turn on the gun. "I'll show you fake, Mr. President."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lemmy Koopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo   Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:41 pm

"I got a fake weewee!" Lemmy proclaimed as he looked down his shell as a gold glow came up from inside it. "But regardless!"

Hitting the big red button to 'Flood de Earth', a loud siren went off. "I love goooold!" he shouted, for no real reason at all.

View user profile
KoopetteLeBoo
Dice Roller ST
Dice Roller ST

PostSubject: Re: Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo   Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:26 pm

On the president's television screen, it showed as the ray gun aimed at Ice Land in the distance. A low rumble shook the lair as a huge beam of yellow light shot from the gun, melting Ice Land almost instantly causing the water levels around Dinosaur Land to rise dangerously close to swallowing the islands of it.

"Am I playing now?" Koopette said to President Koopa with a giggle. "And trust me, that's real."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo   Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:21 pm

"Holy de-evolution!" President Koopa exclaimed as he held his hands up in defense. "Maybe you aren't bluffing.." he said with a nervous chuckle. "Where is a hero when we need one?"

PostSubject: Re: Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo   

Back to top Go down

Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next