Role Play Pool Party V.2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
KingBowserKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:02 am

L.J. sat there at the end of the bar in a total daze, stuck in his own thoughts or perhaps too many puffs off of those leaves in the Illusion Forest. Slapping himself in the face to get the cobwebs out, he noticed that Wart was still talking to him. He wasn't sure how long he had been talking but with how much things he had to say, he imagined he had been babbling on for a while.

"By the looks of it", he mentioned to Wart as he stared at the creepy green dragon giving him hand signals, "you're stuck carrying that load by yourself." Sliding the beer mugs around in front of him for no reason, he yawned. "Hey barkeep, this ain't no time for charades", he absentmindedly said to the dragon. "Now get me another beer, eh?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
annabelle56
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:09 am

Giving up on the pursuit of the stranger in the castle hallways, Crystal exited the front door of the castle and made her way around the castle's outer walls until she noticed a strange shack next to the castle she had never noticed before. Looking at the octagon sign hanging out next to the door, she wasn't sure what it meant or why. Stepping inside the building, she saw it was a rather comfy looking old bar with a dragon serving as bar keeper and some apparent patrons around drinking which consisted of a Toad, a large furry koopa like fellow and a frog in a Postal Service jacket.

Scratching her head at the odd combination, she sat down at a table next to the door and straightened out her hair with her hands as it flowed down her sparkling pink koopa shell.

Quote :
"We write of our past to remind us of where we started; we read in the present to know how far we've come." -Heather Butler 1982-2008
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:35 am

Clive walked into the restaurant and noticed everyone there. He walked up to the bar without saying anything to the others.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mystic64

PostSubject: Role Play Pool Party V2   Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:04 pm

As I thought for a moment considering my options, I looked at Orinda with a smile "OK i can wait tables but if the male customers get out of line, can i smack them." Then turning my attention to the other end of the bar at Wart and with a grin said "Yes you still have a chance" and with a wider grin stated "should'nt you be delivering that mail." Turning back to Orinda with a bigger smile and leaning over the bar and whispered "Gotcha and we will discuss later".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SC276
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:00 pm

"Ah, here it is!" Chugami explained as he hopped out of the pot, carrying a small pamphlet. The front cover read, "Playground Safety: Standard Inspecting Procedures." As he walked back over, he opened the pamphlet to the entry about see-saws, which through pictures described a seemingly complex but rhythmic procedure.

-"Nothing's Too Good for You"

Current status: Seek out the Heart of the Matter
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://supercomputer276.webs.com
blackie_the_cubone
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:16 pm

Orinda looked to Mystic and smiled. "Consider yourself hired", he said as he walked out from inside the bar and over towards the office door directly behind where Wart came into the room. "Work the bar for me, I need to take care of some personal matters."

Opening the door that led to his personal office, he locked the door behind him and left the room of busy and possibly buzzed patrons.

annabelle56
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:43 pm

Eyeing Clive walk up to the bar, Crystal stopped what she was doing and then thought to herself.

Who is this stranger she's never seen before...

Quote :
"We write of our past to remind us of where we started; we read in the present to know how far we've come." -Heather Butler 1982-2008
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mystic64

PostSubject: Role Play Pool Party V2aS   Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:06 pm

I started towards the bar counter ,I was wondering how I became a bartender so quickly.As I rounded the counter I looked at the patrons and said ( Ok folks new bartender)...turning around grabbing some mugs asking ( Whats your poison?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:26 am

Seeing Mystic behind the bar, Clive walked in front of her.

"Can I have some orange juice please?" he asked. He turned around briefly and saw Crystal looking at him. He smiled at her and turned back to Mystic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mystic64

PostSubject: Role Play Pool Party V2   Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:03 pm

I took a mug and walked to the fridge, took the jug of orange juice and pored it into the mug, walked back to Clive and set it in front of him and said "There you go sir anything else i can get you"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:12 pm

"No thank you. That will be all," Clive replied as he paid for the drink. He then carried his juice over to a table in the corner and sat down on the chair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:28 pm

"Is the Mail service ever on time?", Wart asked Mystic with a big grin on his face. Then shifting his attention back to L.J., he shook his head at him. "I'm a bigger man than most", he said as he drank another sip from his beer mug. "No woman can keep a charmer like me down and out for long!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://koopaelite.canada-forum.net
KingBowserKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:58 pm

"Self-explained by your manly appearance", L.J. said with a smile as he looked around the bar for a moment as if he was lost. "What's your name and where the heck am I?", he asked, slightly bewildered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larry_Koopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:29 pm

Murcury stood there and watched Chugami look through the pamphlet. Looking around the empty room, he sighed.

"Now I know how Wile Coyote felt", he muttered under his breath. "Poor fella."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
annabelle56
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:14 pm

Crystal carefully eyed Clive from where she was sitting, twirling a hand through her long hair trying to look casual. Hearing L.J. talking from across the room, she figured he was the life of the place.

Two town drunks as the life as the party, she thought to herself. How ironic.

Quote :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SC276
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:42 am

"As I said before, the procedure is for two people," Chugami announced to both Murcury and Xiuhcoatl (who was still there, last I knew). "One for each side of the see-saw." He closed the pamphlet and held it out. "If one of you is willing to volunteer..."

Back to top Go down
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:44 pm

Xiuhcoatl stepped onto one end of the see-saw device and crossed his arms. Looking at Chugami, he let off a bit of a sarcastic sigh.

"You mean to say this puny thing will send us in the air?", he said as he rolled his eyes. Turning his attention to Murcury momentarily, he let off a sly laugh. "You can't be that much of a wuss, just get up here."

~~~

Looking across the room and to the door, Wart saw a beautiful female koopa troopa sitting over there at a table, all alone. Snapping his fingers and running a hand through the slime atop his head, he got up from his seat and moved to the direct right of L.J. "That last woman was a trick, I'll show you how the female race can't resist the beautiful charm and mystique of a mail carrier."

Walking up to Crystal with a bit of a strut in his step, he made his way over to her table and placed a slime covered hand onto the top of it, just a few inches from her. Looking her in the eye, Wart let off a giant grin. "Hey, how are ya. Where should I deliver my package to, honey?", he said slyly.
Back to top Go down
SC276
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:49 pm

Chugami fiddled with the boombox, setting it to a simple tune with a nonetheless steady and easy rhythm to follow, then pushed his pot over and climbed on top of it to get a good point to jump down on. "A one. Two. A one, two, three, four." In perfect time with the music, he leapt up and stomped down on his end of the see-saw.

Though what could only be described as "the power of rhythm," Xiucoatl's end, despite the large weight difference between the two, nevertheless swung up.

Back to top Go down
annabelle56
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:42 am

Crystal looked up to see the sleazy amphibian resting against the table just a few inches away from her face. She brushed hair out from her eyes and sighed at him. "If I tell you where to send that package", she said as her eyes gazed back into Wart's, "sitting down will be the most painful thing you'll be experiencing for a while."

She got up from the table and picked up a half empty beer mug that had been sitting on the middle of the tabletop. It may have been left by an earlier resident and showed the cleanliness of this establishment, which disgusted her for that matter. Flinging the contents of the mug into the frog's face and setting the empty mug back down from where she picked it up, Crystal held her chin up high and walked away from Wart, not even looking at his face. Wart was an ugly, compulsive creature and she wanted no part of it. Moving to the table next to Clive, she sat down at it and continued to peek glances in his direction.

Quote :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:59 am

Wart wiped away the stale beer from his face and stood there with a stunned look. Shaking the thoughts back into his head, Wart slowly walked back to the bar and gave L.J. a pat on the shoulder. "Later, Normy.", he said in a booming voice, clearly in attempt to cover up his feelings of disappointment. Picking up his mailbag from the stool he had been occupying, a red door opened in the wall at the back of the bar in a large puff of white smoke. He began to walk towards the door, talking to himself in a volume that was barely above a whisper. "She likes you, Cliffy. She likes you."

Opening the door, he walked through as the door quickly disappeared from the tavern wall.

~~~

Caught by surprise, Xiuhcoatl was sent flying several feet in the air from Chugami's impact on the see-saw. He crashed down a few feet away, catching a face-full of ground. He laid there in a crumpled heap.
Back to top Go down
SC276
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:21 am

Chugami emitted what could only be described as a panicked squeek before hopping off his end of the see-saw and scurried over to him. "Xiucoatl! Are you okay? You were supposed to land on your end of the see-saw."

Back to top Go down
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:39 am

Xiuhcoatl shook his head to clear out the cobwebs. "Apparently, the law of physics didn't like that idea.", he growled as he slowly picked himself back up to his feet.
Back to top Go down
SC276
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:01 pm

"You probably just weren't prepared, is all. If you want to try again..."

Back to top Go down
isaakclaude
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:26 pm

Link'd: http://koopaelite.canada-forum.net/t7p30-character-sign-up#1234

Outside of the little tavern that was attached to Koopa Castle, the winds began to pick up through the Valley. It was quite rare considering the circumstances in which the Valley of Bowser was located. As the winds picked up further, the sound of a Warp Whistle echoed throughout as a bolt of lightning struck the entrance way into the great cavern. An explosion of white light came from the spot where the lightning struck as a vehicle suddenly emerged from it.

Inside this vehicle, Iggatarian was behind the steering wheel of it. He was looking out at the scenery around him as he hit a patch of boulders, sending his vehicle flying through the air for several feet. Landing hard, he noticed he was heading straight for a small building attached to the majestic Koopa Castle. He slammed his foot down hard on the brake pedal but there was no slowing. The brakes must of been messed up from the jump or by some sort of interference upon his entrance into the time hole. He screamed loudly as he bounced over more rocks in front of him and went crashing into the front of the building, his vehicle tearing through its wooden door easily and coming to a rest, just in front of the bar area.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
annabelle56
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:46 pm

Crystal jumped out of her seat as she watched the vehicle crash through the door and into the table where she had just been sitting moments ago. Staring at the mysterious vehicle with her eyes wide in wonder, she was trying to find something to say but the words were not there.

Rising from her seat, she began to creep slowly over to the wrecked vehicle. Stepping over the pieces of the front door, she observed that it had been literally been split in two from the impact. Crystal had never seen something like this before in Dinosaur Land.

Quote :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   

Back to top Go down

Role Play Pool Party V.2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next