Role Play Pool Party V.2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:01 am

Wart looked at the barkeep dragon and then to his beer. Looking back up to the dragon, he shrugged. "Alcohol does that to folks.", he said to him with a solemn look on his face. Turning his attention back to L.J., where it for the most part was, he continued to babble things that sounded true but most likely were not.

"You see", he said as he gave L.J. a pat on the back, "a postal worker's job is never done. I deliver the mail all over Subcon, and I have seen some beautiful specimens out there. I have that sense of charm, the one where all they see is my chubby stomach, my big and beautiful eyes, and the most important.. a sexy guy in uniform." Looking to Mystic as she entered the bar, he then motioned to the dragon barkeep to slide down another beer. "She can't resist it, just watch and see, Normy. Just watch and see how an old pro does it."

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://koopaelite.canada-forum.net
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:22 am

Clive took the letter back out and ripped it up to shreds before throwing it all in a nearby bin. He walked off away from the throneroom and proceeded to walk towards the restaurant.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:20 pm

Orinda was for the most part ignoring the idle chatter of the frog and instead had his attention fixed onto the toad. He walked to the the other end of the bar that was facing the front door and leaned against it. "So where you from?", he asked with curiosity. "I own this crazy bar in which crazy things happen in it."

Larry_Koopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:25 pm

Murcury continued to observe the contraption and thought about what Chugami had said. "Why is it here?", he asked. "Kind of an absurd place for it, don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingBowserKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:15 pm

L.J. wasn't sure who "Normy" was but he wasn't going to stop Wart from referring to him as such, he seemed like a highly logical guy and for that he had a lot of inner respect for him. Not even realizing he had gone through those two beers so quickly, he saw Orinda was clearly occupied at the other end of the bar with the Toad who entered the room. Coughing, he knocked on the bar with his fist to try and retract his attention back to the other side. "One more drink down here, barkeeper.", he said as he looked to the two empty mugs.

"And of course", he responded to Wart, "with your profession, I imagine the ladies crawl all over you.. unlike my own, all I got is a pissed off wife to show for it." Forgetting he had drank the first two beers, he looked again at the mugs and scratched his head in thought. "Did we just have two more people here? Because there's two empty mugs, shame I forgot to welcome or acknowledge them."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SC276
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:08 pm

"It got dropped off earlier today," Chugami answered. "It and the boombox. Pretty sure it was a wrong address, but I was curious as to what was inside the crate. So here it is.

-"Nothing's Too Good for You"

Current status: Seek out the Heart of the Matter
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://supercomputer276.webs.com
Mystic64

PostSubject: Role Play Pool Party V2   Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:43 pm

As I leaned up against the door watching this strange little turtle making his way towards me {pondering to herself if this was a good idea}and when he asked her where she was from and she said from out of town and came in for a drink............So cautionly walking up to the bar,asked the barkeep for a beer...{but all the while wondering why i did this}
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:08 pm

(Hey Mystic, it's a green dragon: http://koopaelite.canada-forum.net/t7-character-sign-up#37 , not a turtle)

Sliding another beer to the forgetful gent, Orinda then filled up a mug of beer and slid one to the visitor. "What brings you out to this kooky bar awkwardly placed in an underground dome?". he asked with curiosity. "Besides the drink and obviously being from out of town."

Mystic64

PostSubject: Role Play Pool Party V2   Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:04 pm

As I drank my mug of beer and looking around the room at all the broken tables and chairs,I turned back to the owner of this fine bar and said "I'm traveling and I heard all the noise and decided to come have a look." After I finished my beer I slammed it down on the counter and asked the barkeep for another.I then turned to Orinda and asked "who are all the patrons destroying his place."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:27 am

Wart held up one slimy finger to L.J. and got off from his bar stool. "Watch and observe.", he said as he began to walk over to where Mystic was sitting. Straightening out his jacket and polishing the crown on his head, he leaned onto the bar a few inches down from her. Covering up a cough to get her attention, he flashed a large smile as he looked at her with his enormous eyes.

"Who is to say a green frog and a Toad such as yourself, isn't a match made in heaven.", he said with only the grace that a U.S. Postal worker could possess. "The noise you heard?", he asked politely. "That, is the call of a yearning, a calling.. from such a studly and well proportioned amphibian such as myself."
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:42 am

Orinda looked around at the broken tables and then to the other two customers in the bar. "Well it's just you, me and those two guys that have been in here", he said with a toothy grin. "So you tell me what kind of noises were they making and what kind of noises you'd like to make."

Handing a five dollar bill to Wart, Orinda giggled. "The warts on my nose got a better chance of landing a date than you do."

Larry_Koopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:01 pm

Murcury walked around the see saw, looking at it from another angle. "So, what do you intend to do with it?", he asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SC276
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:13 pm

Chugami stood back up on his end of the see-saw, though that didn't really make much of a difference in height. "I was thinking of trying their rather extensive test routine as shown in the manual, since it looks like fun... but it requires a partner to do the other side."

Back to top Go down
Mystic64

PostSubject: Role Play Pool Party V2A   Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:56 pm

As i turned to Wart with a smile and said"I didnt realize you were the fortune teller in this homey place."And then with a wider smile said"If all that hollering was you then all you had to do is ask for some attention."As I turned my head to Orinda with the same smile i said"The noise i heard was your big baffoon over here howling for a mate,and for the noises i would like to make ,well we will see on that one."Then leaning up against the bar pondering who else will wonder into this fine bar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingBowserKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:26 pm

L.J. gave Wart a big round of applause from over where he was sitting. "Apparently the postal service is known for its grace of getting burned, too", he stated as he looked at his beer, with his voice growing quiet to the point of muttering. "But uhm.. beer going no where. Uhm." He resumed his drinking duties.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:07 am

Raising his arms like he just won, Wart walked over towards L.J. with a smile on his face. "See, she likes me!", he said as he sat back down next to L.J. "I'm smooth as butter is on toast." Wiping the slime off his hands, he pounded on the bar for another beer. Raising an empty mug to Mystic, he winked at her.
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:15 am

Orinda looked at her and let off a bit of a nervous laugh. "Yeah, we'll see.", he said with a small smile as he looked towards Wart as he walked back over to the other side of the bar. "Give me back my money, studly dudly.", he said to him as he poured another beer and slid it down to him.

Mystic64

PostSubject: Role Play Pool Party V2   Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:50 am

As I turned around and asked the barkeep for another beer ,I glanced down to the other end of the bar were Wart was and told him "Well you didn't actually win"and gave him a wink back.Then turned to L.J and said "He didn't lose either"............Turned back to Orinda and said "Don"t get many ladies in here do you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:10 pm

Orinda looked to her and shook his head. "One of the few.", he said with a bit of a sigh. Pointing to L.J., he had a big toothy grin on his face. "Under that fur, he could be someone's sister." Filling up another mug and handing it to Mystic,.he leaned against the bar and looked at her. "So, you looking for a place to stay, err, work at?", he asked with a glint in his eye.

Mystic64

PostSubject: Role Play Pool Party V2   Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:32 am

After gulping a few swallows of her beer,I looked at Orinda with a sparkle in her eye and asked"What kind of job you have in mind and also I am looking for someplace I can lay my head."I figured as long as I was here might has well earn my keep.Saying under her breath bet he will give me the shittiest jobs there are.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larry_Koopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:14 pm

Standing next to the other end of the device, Murcury looked to Chugami. "As long as it doesn't involve me flying thousands of feet in the air, I'm game.", he said to him as he crossed his arms, waiting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:27 pm

With a big grin, Wart looked to Mystic. "In other words, I still have a chance.", he said as he then leaned over to L.J. "We've got a big load of mail to carry and a big load of pride and sensibility as postal workers.", he said to him with a bit of a giggle. Raising his drink again to the lovely lady, he let off a grin that he was sure she could understand.
Back to top Go down
SC276
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:29 pm

"Well, you shouldn't," the Squeek replied. "Only a few feet." He hopped off the see-saw and skittered over to his pot. "The routine's a little hard to explain. The manual's got a visual aid, and I stored it in my pot for safekeeping. One moment..." He hopped up to grab the rim of the large ceramic and started digging through its contents. "It's in here somewhere..."

Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:53 pm

Thinking for a moment, Orinda wondered about what the worst job was that he could give her. It suddenly hit him, he had the most original job for her and no situational comedy could cook this one up. Leaning over the bar, he said with a grin, "How about you wait tables here? The pay is good enough and I can't say the same for most of the male customers."

Looking to Wart and L.J., he gave them a hand signal and quickly winked before returning attention back to Mystic. "Room and board, will have to be discussed in a more private matter!"

Larry_Koopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:30 pm

He looked at Chugami nervously as he thought upon his own fear of heights. Murcury was definitely more comfortable down under the lake's surface.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   

Back to top Go down

Role Play Pool Party V.2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next