Share | 

Heather's Journal Entries

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JadeKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Heather's Journal Entries   Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:40 pm

I'm going to share entries from Heather's journal she kept while living with me. I don't believe anybody has ever read these besides me. Enjoy.

Wednesday August 13, 2003

Dear Journal,

As I gather myself for bed tonight, once again I take to you to reflect upon the day's events. It started very early and not voluntarily, around 2 AM or so. I was awoken by my mom's crying echoing down the hall from the living room. She had been drinking again because of a monstrous man who she was with has continued to torment and physically lash out at her, which made me so mad but because my own lashing out could get me severely beaten by a free all I could do was hold my tongue and comfort her once the free was gone. I came from my quarters and sat by her side. Stroking my hair, I could feel her tears drop upon my head as she kept on choking out "Why do I take this?" and "I just want to die." There I sat for at least an hour and a half or even more, knowing that my presence would calm her down but it would take a lot of time.

Lucky for me today, I had no chores. Not because I had spent a good part of my morning with momma but because it was my day off from all the chores. Nick, the love of my life, alternates with me and is doing so today. They aren't much for chores but they keep us busy and give us a small glimmer of satisfaction. I've never forgotten my children Heaven and Sweet, I know soon I'll be back in contact with them and we'll be a happy family again. Who knows, maybe we'll have a third daughter.. picking up a lost soul who like us has seen the same things we have. Funny how it works, but my love is unconditional all the same. You take the treasures that come your way, never question them.

Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Heather's Journal Entries   Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:39 am

Sunday September 14, 2003

Dear Journal,

Today was a day of rest and recovery, granted by my mom or my Mistress as she is known as here. I recorded all the crazy events from yesterday in my previous entry, from the extensive chores to get ready for the dinner party down to the busy meal itself. There was about a dozen here, eight Masters and four Mistresses including my Mistress. I've seemed to gotten down serving a whole meal by now but it is still overwhelming to think about as a whole. I have learned to take it all one step at a time instead of rushing in and stumbling over my own actions.

I've had something on my mind lately and I can't keep myself from wondering or smiling. Three weeks ago, Nick told me about a daughter he had been trying to find for many years now, her name the last he knew was Angelic Kitten. As soon as I get the chance, I want to help him find her. He has so little information to look her up over but I believe anything is possible, as far as I know some people just pop up in our lives when we least expect them to and where we don't expect. We travel different paths in life, sometimes so different from each other's, but our destination is likely to end the same.

When the day comes that Nick and I do find her, I can't wait to gain another kiddo. I wonder what she'd be like and how quickly we'd connect? I wonder too what she has been searching for in her life that she has badly missed? All these questions and more, when we meet I hope I will be able to answer for her. Stability is one of the most comforting things we can find in life, sure there's still hard work we must endure but at least the worry and doubts that we feel subside and embrace those who give us such stability.

PostSubject: Re: Heather's Journal Entries   Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:05 am

What an interesting point of view from my sister! I love how interested she was in meeting Angelic, no doubt in my mind that they would of gotten along!

Keep sharing momma! I would love to see more of her entries..

Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Heather's Journal Entries   Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:39 pm

All this feels like yesterday to me still. A lot of what she said is still relevant.

SweetBaby

PostSubject: Re: Heather's Journal Entries   Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:15 am

Both of those made me cry so much. Miss my momma...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heather's Journal Entries   

Back to top Go down

Heather's Journal Entries
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Koopa Klan Elite :: Main Forums :: Creativity Board-
Jump to: