Role Play Pool Party V.2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:54 pm

"Of course you found the throne room," Heaven said to Envy as she walked out the door and into a big dark hallway lined with cold stones. "The garage is on the roof and not far from the war room. It's a good fifteen, twenty floors up if you think you can keep up."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
spike83
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:05 am

A group of Rocky Wrenches were just a few doorways down the hall from where Bowser's bellowing was coming from. The leader, whose name was Rocket, looked no different than his brethren that surrounded him in the otherwise empty room.

"Our evilness calls," Rocket said to his party in a gravely voice. "Evilness!" he shouted as he poked his head out the doorway into the dark nothingness of the wide hallway. "We are up here awaiting your orders!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sage of the forest

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:30 pm

Of course, Lief didn't know how to answer Monty's question. He had no clue what the plumbers looked like, what they wore and what their attitudes were towards the Koopa Klan. Obviously from the disgust in Monty's voice they must be vile scum. Why else would the Koopa Klan seek their destruction? Obviously the Koopa Klan was a moral and just group. It had always been so in Lief's time! The old king had been benevolent and kind, just, caring, and had even gone so far as to pay visits to individual members of his kingdom. Surely this king Bowser must be the same way!

Of course, Lief noticed that the terrain had changed vastly since he had been awake... Fire everywhere. Lots of it. Lava, too. Skulls, nasty things, all cluttering the land. Lief couldn't quite wrap his head around it... The area around the Koopa Kingdom gave him a distinct feeling of unease. What was the matter?

"I must admit, I am without a thought on the matter." Lief responded, shaking his head sadly.

Lief secretly felt glad as they passed out of the Dark Land area into the area in which the Ghost Ship rested...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:25 pm

"It's okay. I can see you're new round here. You will know when you see a plumber. They are the most evil beings you will come across and will not hesitate to kill. This is why we must be careful," Monty replied.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Envy

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:19 pm

"Yeah! I can keep up fine" Envy said, glad for their Yoshi heritage. Fifteen or twenty floors was quite a way up, but they could handle it.

''So you guys have lots of wars?" they asked after a pause.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:42 am

"In recent times?" Heaven responded as she kept a steady pace on their trek towards the roof of Koopa Castle. "No, we've came to agreement with most of the citizens in Dinosaur Land. Yoshi, Dolphins, Wigglers, the native Dinos of Chocolate Island.. we for the most part get along with each other."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingBowserKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:02 am

"Load the doomship!" Bowser shouted as he saw the leader of the gang poking his head out from one of the many doorways that lined the great hall. "We've got a plumber to hunt down!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spike83
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:14 pm

"You heard the boss!" Rocket yelled as he turned to his group of Rocky Wrenches. "Lets move out to the ship!" Giving a casual gesture to hurry it up, Rocket stomped out of the room and down the hallway to the stairway that led to the roof with the army of Rocky Wrenches close behind him, their black shells shining briefly in the dull lighting of the eerie castle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Envy

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:15 pm

"Oh, really? That's great!" Envy exclaimed.

That was actually great! Maybe it was true that this place was no longer the militaristic, terrible place it used to be?

"So I guess there's no trouble around here, then? I read that this place had huge dungeons and all," they continued, wondering how Heaven would react to that bit about dungeons.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
xHellzBellzx

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:08 am

"I will fix!" Blinky said with a loose salute. Running around at a 100 MPH he picked up the broken pile of bricks in one armful and began mortaring the bricks together by placing a finger in his 'ear' and sliming each layer with the gray matter.

Giving one last salute, Blinky looked at Ludwig. "All done brother Ludwig! What else can Blinky do?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pookie Von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:26 am

Pookie stood there and crossed her arms. "Get your shell down here!" she yelled up at window where Luds was. "An' who the hells bells is Blinky?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:40 am

"Oh we do have dungeons," Heaven responded casually, seeming un-phased by the nature of Envy's inquiry. "But we haven't had a need for them lately. We do have plumber problems as you may now know."

She had now covered the stairwell and rather quickly for that matter. Their voices echoed and bounced off the castle walls and wouldn't surprise her one bit if it carried throughout the whole structure. "Why they pick on us," she said as she stopped to rest against the cool stone walls that surrounded both of them, "I don't know. Their princess is in another castle."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
kookyvonkoopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:52 am

Wowsers ze Ludwig thought to himself. He had never seen anything move that fast in Dinosaur Land or even in his entire life. "Don't go away!" he shouted down to Pooksie and the koopaling thingy.

Rushing thru the castle, he burst out the front door and walked around the new koopa kid looking at him. "Who are yew?" he asked with suspect. "You can't be real!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:54 pm

"The ship is this way," Monty said pointing to the right to where they were standing. "The plumber is probably still on it so hopefully we can make a swift capture and bring him or whoever back to Bowser."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Envy

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:45 am

Hearing that the dungeons were no longer really in use made Envy pretty happy. The thing about the plumbers though, made them curious. Their princess? If they bullied the Koopa Empire for princesses... did that mean they kidnapped them?

"I've never seen a plumber before," Envy said quietly. "I thought they fixed pipes, not kidnap princesses."

Maybe "plumber" was a fancy Koopa word for... something else? Oh dear, perhaps it would have been best to do a little more research before running away from "home".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:16 pm

Getting her wind back from the short rest, Heaven shrugged in response to Envy. "You figure that's what they would do," she said as she continued to make the trek up towards the castle, but keeping her pace slow enough for the new visitor to keep up, "but I guess they have to find some way to take out their aggression."

They weren't too far now from the private quarters that would line the hallways for the next several floors. "Do you plan on staying here in Dinosaur Land?" she asked him curiously as she walked.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Envy

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:44 am

"I... don't really know. I guess I've always lived in Dinosaur Land, but never really traveled before until now. Just lived in some really remote place. Now that I'm on my own, I don't really know what I want to do," Envy replied.

It was true. A remote corner of Forest of Illusion had been the only place they'd known until then, and not even fully. They'd only known the inside of the place that old Koopa insisted they call "home". But a home it never was. That was a thing they'd never had, and it made them feel lost. Not that their face would say this. They seemed pretty calm, yet thoughtful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:06 pm

Heaven could see it in Envy's face easily that in a sense that they were looking for a place to call home, like it had been a very long journey to this moment in time. "We've got plenty of room here," she said with a soft smile. "You are more than welcome to stay."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Envy

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:18 pm

Envy considered this. Staying in a castle? That was intriguing. That said... they really weren't sure what they wanted to do. They sure felt lost, but they really didn't know what they even wanted. A home? That wasn't really what they were looking for. Not now. First they needed to find... something else. Something they couldn't quite put into words, even when they knew that every step of this journey would lead them one step closer to it.

"Thank you. I don't think I can really stay anywhere just yet, though, not for good. I don't even know what I want out of, well, life."

Did they want to travel? Did they want to settle down? What would they even do either way?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:29 am

"We should be near the ship now," Monty said not sure if Lief was listening. It seemed as if Lief was not even aware of what was going on or if he was still there but Monty carried on anyway. He would have gone alone if he had to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sage of the forest

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:36 pm

((I... Can't post until we arrive at the ghost ship. I don't know where it is. :S

EDIT: Actually I personally know where it is, but my character doesn't. So like. Yeah.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:41 pm

((Neither do I but we can improvise, Smile. ))

"I see the ship," Monty said. "Its just ahead of us, the enemy should still be on there." He walked in front straight towards the ship.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:43 pm

Xiuhcoatl was still sitting on his Dolphin in Soda Lake as he pulled out his telescope from his shell and attempted to locate the plumber. "Where are you ya pest," he muttered under his breath.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://koopaelite.canada-forum.net
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:34 pm

http://koopaelite.canada-forum.net/t7-character-sign-up#37

Orinda was still sitting at the bar in the tavern, starstruck as ever over the elegant Queen Heaven. He began to think deeper, which was rather dangerous in his case. What if I was a retired baseball player, he thought to himself.. a retired baseball player who opened a bar?

Brilliant.. brilliant.

FireKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:52 pm

Pulling out his intercom again from his shell, Fire turned it on and gave one of the koopa troopas that was babbling next to him a slap in the back of the head in gesture to say keep it down. "Hope you sent patrollers out there," he said into the device. "We'll get the plumber this time."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   

Back to top Go down

Role Play Pool Party V.2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next