Role Play Pool Party V.2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
FireKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:42 pm

Watching Wario jump off the slope, Fire skidded himself to a halt as he attempted to signal the pack of koopa troopas to cease. Being the ignorant, dumb creatures that they were, they failed to acknowledge the lead troopa's signal in time and trampled over him. Stumbling and tumbling down the slope and hitting the rocks along the way, Fire finally came to rest at the botton of the incline as koopa troopas continued to crash down left and right of him, a couple even landing on him.

"You fools!" he shouted as he struggled to climb out of the mass of bodies. "He got away!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingBowserKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:54 pm

(Fire, ya putz lol)

Getting no response and the thought of losing his touch never coming to mind, Bowser made his way towards the throne room and saw the shadow of what appeared to be two creatures draw from the open doorway that led inside. "How long does it take to round up a plumber?" he roared out as he approached the entranceway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:13 pm

(You expected less? lol)

Finally unearthing from the pile of imbecile troopas, Fire crawled out onto the grassy clearing and pulled out the walkie talkie from his shell. "Your koopaness," Fire said, sounding rather out of breath. "That plumber got away.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SweetBaby

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:27 pm

Slowing her pace to a walk as she saw the plumber go sailing over the jump, Sweet was glad she did as she saw the koopa troopa mess unfold in front of her. Cringing at the thought of the aftermath, Sweet shook her head in disappointment as she headed back to Ludwig's castle to mount her Reznor steed and determine a cut off route to capture Wario.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blackie_the_cubone
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:27 pm

Throwing a tantrum, Skittles stomped on the ground and kicked up dust while he was doing so. He quickly jumped into the warp tunnel and made his way back to Koopa Castle.

HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:51 pm

Heaven looked to Envy and gave him a gentle smile. "I'm assuming you're a new visitor to our land," she said softly. "I'm Queen Heaven although you can just call me Heaven."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Envy

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:04 am

The Queen? Wasn't this the person Crystal had said was actually nice? She looked nice enough. Not at all like the kind of monster that would give huge roars.

"My name's Envy. And... yeah, I'm... kind of new here."

That roaring thing was approaching, too. What was this about plumbers...? At any rate, it made Envy pretty nervous.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SC276
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:35 pm

Eventually, far away from the Koopa traffic jam, Wario ran into a wall he couldn't jump over. He bounced off, uncurling and landing on his back with a thump. The poodle yipped excitedly and ran around in circles, apparently invigorated by the mile-long somersault.

It took a few minutes for Wario to get his head back; even for him that was a bit of a long trip to tumble. Sitting back up, the dog's yapping annoyed him, but unlike most situations, he couldn't punch it to shut up; who knew how hurting it would ruin the plane it was supposed to be? He would have to pay back the dumb-looking Koopa who did that later.

Speaking of which, he looked behind him. None of the Koopas that were chasing him were anywhere in sight, which meant that he lost them. Feeling pleased with himself, he hopped back to his feet. "Wha ha ha ha ha ha!" he cried to the heavens, flashing them his three-fingered victory sign. "WARIO's number one!"

Most of the awesomeness of the pose was diminished by the barking dog running around his feet. He picked it up with annoyance. "Oh be-a quiet, you loud thing!" The poodle stopped barking, but still panted with great enthusiasm. "Eh... Looks like I'm-a stuck with you until we find-a some way to change you back," he commented. "Hmm, you-a need a name... Wait, you-a already have a name. I'm-a call you Bulldog."

The poodle barked. Wario took that as an OK and put it - her, as most modes of transportation are - down. "Alrighty, Bulldog, there's castles and treasure to find! Let's-a go!"

Heading along the wall he had ran into, they continued on their way.

-"Nothing's Too Good for You"

Current status: Seek out the Heart of the Matter
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://supercomputer276.webs.com
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:45 pm

Heaven moved aside to give Envy some room. "I can tell," she said as Bowser's griping filled the castle, and quite loud for that matter. "King Bowser is always this loud. We're having trouble with an invader of our lands."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pookie Von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:47 pm

http://koopaelite.canada-forum.net/t7p60-character-sign-up#4406

Pooks popped out of a warp tunnel next to the ladder that leads to Ludwig's castle. Noticing that there was quite a hole in the side of it, she pondered if someone or something made that. "Luddy!" she shouts up towards the window at the top of fortress. "Sweet Luddy, are you there?" Straightening out her ever mess of black hair and adjusting the pink ribbons, the Koopa-Yoshi awaited his reply.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingBowserKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:54 pm

Just as Bowser was approaching the doorway to enter the throne room, he heard the muffled voice of the Koopa Knight Fire coming from his shell. Pulling out the walkie talkie, he stepped away a few feet to keep from alerting the newest visitor in the area.

"What do you mean the plumber got away?!" he shouted at Fire through the device. "You empty shelled knuckle klutz! Hundreds of us and 1 of them and you still can't get the job done! You imbecile brain-dead baboon for a koopa!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blackie_the_cubone
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:00 am

His warp tunnel conveniently popping up in the throne room in which he departed from originally, Skittles tumbled out of the pipe and hit the back of Bowser's empty throne with a hard crash. Shaking the cobwebs out while his rainbow colored hair shook with them, he pulled out his koopa wand and got rid of the warp pipe.

"King dad!" he shouted as he turned the corner and saw Heaven and Envy. "Where is king dad? I got bad news for him!"

Sage of the forest

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:44 am

Spoiler for Sage's RP Character:

Lief strode through Castle Koopa with a look of confidence dancing across his handsome face. How long he had longed to return to these hallowed halls, home to koopa kings and queens for centuries! Lief's gait was jaunty, accentuating his good mood. Nothing could stifle it! Nothing at all! Not even an invasion from beyond the Koopa Kingdom...

...Lief was jolted from his reverie by a snarling, growly voice coming from just outside the throneroom... It was Lord Bowser Koopa, in the flesh! Lief immediately knelt before the Koopa King.

"My lord... So long have I longed to see you, your awfulness..." He proclaimed, ignoring the insults Bowser was hurling at seemingly nobody. "My lord, what ails thee? Be it bug, be it bird, I shall rid you of your quandry~!" The Koopatrol said, at this point bowing at the feet of the king of koopas. Bowser might have been a bit disconcerted by this level of what was edging upon worship... Then again, this was Bowser we're talking about. He wasn't one to shun praise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:21 am

http://koopaelite.canada-forum.net/t7p90-character-sign-up#7512

Monty the hammer brother arrived at the castle and seemed to be in a hurry. He walked straight to the throne room knowing exactly where it was ignoring everthing else around him. Arriving at the throne room, he knocked loud on the doors and waited.

View user profile
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:26 am

Heaven wanted to cover her ears from the sudden increase of noise around her but she couldn't do that, even a koopa lady has her standards. "Did I mention loud?" she asked aloud, trying not to sound annoyed.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
blackie_the_cubone
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:20 pm

Seeing Heaven was occupied, Skittles flung open the throne room doors unaware of anyone hanging around them. "King dad!" he yelled. "We've got issues!"

Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:02 pm

Monty stood there and waited for permission to enter. He was a bit puzzled by this strange kid referring to Bowser as "King Dad". As far as he knew, there was only seven kids. But that didn't concern him, more important things were at matter and Monty was there to deal with the problem.

View user profile
KingBowserKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:42 pm

Throwing the walkie talkie to the stone floor, Bowser let off another loud roar. Noticing the koopatrol knelt at his feet, he didn't even bother trying to look the creature in the eye. "Go out to the Ghost Ship and cut the plumber off," he said coldly as he then resorted to giving Monty an evil glare. "You go with him. Come back without that plumber unconscious and you'll come back without your heads."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:50 pm

Bowser had terminated the talkie before Fire could respond. Struggling back to his feet, he gave one of the koopa troopas laying just in front of him a hard kick in the side. "Get up you idiots!" he yelled at the lazy, wrecked out bunch of troopas. "Back to the post for a new plan!"

Not seeing much choice but to obey their leader, the pack of koopa troopas began to get back onto their feet and gave him a hard salute. "We won't fail you again sir.", about fifteen of them said in unison.

"If there's anything you never could keep," Fire snapped back, "it's a promise!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:13 pm

Blushing a little, Heaven quickly ran up to the throne room doors and shut it quietly drowning out all the roaring and madness that was happening outside it. "It isn't usually this crazy," she said to Envy. "I hope they aren't scaring you too much my friend.."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:25 am

"It will be done, my king," Monty replied and gave a quick bow. He waited for the rest of the koopas to finish and will leave with them to deal with the plumber.

View user profile
Sage of the forest

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:39 am

"My lord, your will is my will." The koopatrol said, rising from where he had lain in genuflection to Bowser. He marched in a triumphant manner towards Montey, seemingly unaware of the threat Bowser had launched at him.

"You there, what is thy name?" Lief asked, offering his hand in the traditional Koopaa shake of the olden days... Which is to say he waggled his hand out in a peculiar manner, and then attempted to grab Montey's hand for a very arm-wrenching handshake.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:15 am

Shaking the koopatrol's hand, Monty replied, "My name is Monty and who might you be?"

View user profile
Sage of the forest

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:37 pm

"Lief, Koopatrol of the Square Chair, at your service, Sir Montey." Lief replied, bowing slightly as a show of respect. Lief was very much about respect and honor and the things of the olden days, when people were less brash and crude and more noble. "We have been commanded to cut the Mario Brothers off at a point in the Ghost Ship... Now, I have heard of these two fiends who confound our dear lord Bowser every point they can, but I've not yet set mine eyes upon them. Montey, might thee know what they look like?" He asked. Having been trapped in ice for decades and centuries, he was a bit out of the loop, and thus was in dire need of a recap!

"Also... Where IS this ghost ship that lord Bowser speaks of?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:59 pm

"Yes, I know the Mario Brothers very well. They are a big threat to the Koopa Empire. They are quite short about our height, one is fat, the other is thin and they both have silly moustaches. They wear overalls. They are easy to recognise so you won't miss them easily. I do not know the exact wherabouts of the ghost ship but I believe it is near hear somewhere," Monty replied.

View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   

Back to top Go down

Role Play Pool Party V.2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next