Share | 

RolePlay Storylines POST YOUR STORYLINE HERE BEFORE YOU START IT

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
blackie_the_cubone
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: RolePlay Storylines POST YOUR STORYLINE HERE BEFORE YOU START IT   Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:09 am

Post your storyline for a RolePlay here with good detail and a reasonable plot that can have the ending achieved in a decent amount of time. 3 Votes (at least 1 vote must be by an admin) passes the Storyline and then it can be posted and started.

SC276
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay Storylines POST YOUR STORYLINE HERE BEFORE YOU START IT   Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:18 pm

City of Neon Lights: The Art of the Broken Block

The city of Neon Heights is known for many things: adequate suburban housing, rising skyscrapers, awesome sports teams, and throwing around wealth like there's no tomorrow. But one of the city's foremost features is its status as the center of the world's entertainment industry, especially movies and television. In the employ of 8-Bit Bros Studios is one of the world's most well-known film directors, Steven Shyberg.

However, Steven is facing a horrible dilemma. Just when the studio's head executive officer, Wart, approved the budget for his latest summer blockbuster, the Shy Guy discovered that his best villain actor, Bowser, just quit the business and retired to the Koopa Virgin Islands, and almost as if the universe is toying with him, every other big-name actor in the studio is unavailable, leaving him with little talent to play in the film. But Wart, ever the greedy little bag of frog he is, refuses to cancel the project and gives him a year to get it in the can or else.

It's already been a month (spent getting the sets built and lighting rigged) and Steven can't get much further without actors. With the studio's talent unavailable, he combs the streets. Surely there must be someone out there who can act...?

-"Nothing's Too Good for You"

Current status: Seek out the Heart of the Matter
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://supercomputer276.webs.com
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay Storylines POST YOUR STORYLINE HERE BEFORE YOU START IT   Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:17 am

This sounds good, the use of Wart as a greedy film director is genius. One more vote and your set.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://koopaelite.canada-forum.net
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay Storylines POST YOUR STORYLINE HERE BEFORE YOU START IT   Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:28 am

It looks quite interesting and could work quite well. I'm voting and good luck..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blackie_the_cubone
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay Storylines POST YOUR STORYLINE HERE BEFORE YOU START IT   Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:14 am

Set it up whenever your ready, SC.

blackie_the_cubone
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay Storylines POST YOUR STORYLINE HERE BEFORE YOU START IT   Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:41 pm

Back to the Koopture:

Basically it is a play-off of the "Back to the Future" movies but with characters from the Forum filling in as the major characters from the films. Major differences from the movie to fit into the Marioverse so far ar as follows:

-The DeLorean is replaced with the Time Machine from Mario's Time Machine.
-Instead of Plutonium, the Time Machine is ran off of a rare fire flower that was stolen from a group of bandits.
-The RP will take place in Dinosaur Land and start in a fictional city called Koopa Valley instead of Hill Valley.
-The starting date of the RP will be September 5, 2012. The travel back date will be November 15, 1982.

Major Characters:

Marty McFly -
George McFly - Xiuhcoatl Koopa
Lorraine McFly - Koopette LeBoo
"Doc" Emmett Brown -
Biff Tannen - Orinda Tarsa
Jennifer (Marty's G/F) -

Minor Characters:

The Bandits - (RP'd by Lance Hall)
Marty's Brother -
Marty's Sister -
Lorraine's Father -
Lorraine's Mother -
Biff's 3 Friends - a red, blue and black dragon (RP'd by Lers)
Principal Stickland -

The only exception is that you cannot have one person fight themselves as another character. (Ex. Marty and Biff RP'd by the same poster) The storyline for this RP will remain close to the original film's plot but will contain references in the Marioverse.

Last edited by LersHasABellyButton on Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.koopaklanelite.com
KoopetteLeBoo
Dice Roller ST
Dice Roller ST

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay Storylines POST YOUR STORYLINE HERE BEFORE YOU START IT   Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:55 pm

I think it's a great idea and I love the movies. Know them line by line pretty much.

I'll vote for this and sign me up as Lorriane with my Koopette character.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay Storylines POST YOUR STORYLINE HERE BEFORE YOU START IT   Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:04 pm

Voting for this too, I'm excited to see it.

Count Xiuhcoatl in as George McFly and for Minor Character I'll RP out The Bandits.
Back to top Go down
blackie_the_cubone
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay Storylines POST YOUR STORYLINE HERE BEFORE YOU START IT   Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:11 pm

Okay, got you two locked up.. one more vote from anybody and we'll get the topic posted and the rest of sign-ups can be completed from there.

SC276
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay Storylines POST YOUR STORYLINE HERE BEFORE YOU START IT   Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:21 am

Given Lers asked for my help in planning it out, it would be rude of me to say "no." Put Chugami up for the Doc.

-"Nothing's Too Good for You"

Current status: Seek out the Heart of the Matter
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://supercomputer276.webs.com
blackie_the_cubone
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay Storylines POST YOUR STORYLINE HERE BEFORE YOU START IT   Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:39 am

Okay, copying the character sign-ups to the RP thread. Can't wait to get this one rolling!

Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay Storylines POST YOUR STORYLINE HERE BEFORE YOU START IT   Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:22 am

I'm voting also although I won't participate in it as it doesn't appeal to me personally.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blackie_the_cubone
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay Storylines POST YOUR STORYLINE HERE BEFORE YOU START IT   Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:39 pm

Island Of Fire

Koopas are out being pirates searching for treasure on a recycled doomship over the deep blue seas of Dinosaur Land and are on their way back home when they see Yoshi Island and the rest of the lands surrounded by a barrier of flames. A thick black smoke hovers over the fire but it may just be the shapeshifting fog creature out to destroy the koopas. Find a way to get into the mainlands and defeat the shapeshifter.

Thoughts? And no official characters please.. just created ones.

HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay Storylines POST YOUR STORYLINE HERE BEFORE YOU START IT   Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:56 pm

You have my vote. After it gets approved, are we taking any character as long as its a created one?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay Storylines POST YOUR STORYLINE HERE BEFORE YOU START IT   Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:11 am

Looks interesting and could be a good story to work with. I'll approve also.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KoopetteLeBoo
Dice Roller ST
Dice Roller ST

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay Storylines POST YOUR STORYLINE HERE BEFORE YOU START IT   Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:30 pm

*cracks knuckles, snickers*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larry_Koopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay Storylines POST YOUR STORYLINE HERE BEFORE YOU START IT   Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:52 pm

Laura playing baddie again? Lol Also count me in, I'll use ole Murcury
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay Storylines POST YOUR STORYLINE HERE BEFORE YOU START IT   Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:54 pm

Sounds good, Nick. Start it whenever your ready.
Back to top Go down
blackie_the_cubone
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay Storylines POST YOUR STORYLINE HERE BEFORE YOU START IT   Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:55 am

Had an idea in a dream last night and I want to propose it here. I know the things that we've done in the past with KKE such as embedding a koopa converting machine in Cookie Mountain are often shared now as folklore but we haven't shared the full story to members who weren't here at the time like Clive and the like.

What I'm getting at is that we re-create these stories in a special kind of role play called "Origins." Of course, characters who weren't there at the time are not allowed to interfere or alter the past events for obvious reasons.

Who is with me on this idea?

DesertedKoopaWANDerer

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay Storylines POST YOUR STORYLINE HERE BEFORE YOU START IT   Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:59 am

I like it. But who would take the place of Mario and Luigi?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay Storylines POST YOUR STORYLINE HERE BEFORE YOU START IT   Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:44 am

Interesting idea. Lets finish up the Island of Fire RolePlay first, we don't need too much on our plates.
Back to top Go down
FireKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay Storylines POST YOUR STORYLINE HERE BEFORE YOU START IT   Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:58 am

That would be cool, Nick. But I agree with Lance too, let's get some of these other ones finished off..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay Storylines POST YOUR STORYLINE HERE BEFORE YOU START IT   Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:00 pm

Seems interesting but it does seem kinda unfair that new RPers here like myself are not allowed to take part. That's the impression I am getting from reading it. As part of a new KKE, I feel that to be able to attract new people here, they should be able to take part and be introduced to the stories instead of having them closed off. That's just my opinion though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blackie_the_cubone
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay Storylines POST YOUR STORYLINE HERE BEFORE YOU START IT   Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:11 pm

Yeah, guess you got a point. We could just do them in a separate area a la CFT from you know where.

spike83
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay Storylines POST YOUR STORYLINE HERE BEFORE YOU START IT   Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:22 pm

What the hell is a CFT?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay Storylines POST YOUR STORYLINE HERE BEFORE YOU START IT   

Back to top Go down

RolePlay Storylines POST YOUR STORYLINE HERE BEFORE YOU START IT
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next